- Boiled egg
- Red pepper for the noses
- Six small baby carrots
- One teaspoon of mayonnaise for each bunny tail
How to make Deviled Easter egg bunnies:
1. Boil an egg and let it cool. Peel, cut in half lengthwise, and place both sides on your serving plate.
2. The slimmer part of the egg will become the bunny's face. Begin assembly by making a small hole for the nose triangle in the center of the face area. You can use a toothpick for this step. You can insert a small red pepper for the noses.
3. You can cut two tiny chive pieces. These will be the eyes. Make two small holes just above the nose where the eyes should go and insert them.
4. Now you can cut six pieces from the chives to make whiskers. These should be about one a half inches long. Start with the bottom whisker on each side of the nose and work your way up until you have inserted all six whiskers, three on each side of the easter bunnies. Again, cut a small hole, or use a toothpick to create a small hole for the whisker, then insert a chive.
5. Cut the tip from a baby carrot, then cut it in half lengthwise for the ears. You can cut two slits for the ears, just above the eyes, and insert one carrot ear into each slit.