Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RUNWAY APRON

Apron is often an overlooked accessory in the kitchen.  Unless you are working in a commercial kitchen where wearing an apron is a must, how many of us really wear aprons while cooking at home?  That said,  I do own a plain, unappealing burgundy coloured one lying somewhere in my kitchen storage – a clear sign that I rarely wear it. Ooopsie!
I love fabulous aprons, so fabulous that are worthy to be an outfit on its own. I’ve always have this eclectic taste in clothes (some would say “wacky”) Fancy it up with A gorgeous frilly apron; then, complete the outfit with a pair of towering Christian Louboutin Classic Black Stiletto pumps (ok, maybe a knock-off version!), oh so glamorous, eh??? (G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah, G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S…. *Glamorous by Fergie playing in the background*)
Ok enough rambling from me. I continue to dream of turning my kitchen benchtop into a fashion runway!