· One such technique is to dress monochromatically using tops skirts trousers and shoes that are the same color or hues. The idea is to create a clean, unbroken line from top to bottom to produce a dynamically slimming effect.
· Another trick is to use brighter colors to enhance smaller areas while using darker colors to downplay larger areas. Be careful in your selection of color to make sure you emphasize the right places. Also be careful not to create a boxy look that decreases the vertical appearance you desire.
· Choose shoes that have at least a one inch heel. Increasing you height increases your vertical appearance.
· Look for clothes that have a great fit and structure. Saggy Baggy clothing looks a mess and tight clothes will wrinkle and hike up when you move.
· Keep styling simple, yet edgy, and forget the frills for now. The fussier your outfit gets, the fuller you look.
· Facial distraction pays off. If you meet people with a beaming smile, that is the first thing that they will notice about you. It immediately takes the eyes to an up-down way of looking at you, rather than a side to side.