- 8 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (3.5 ounces each) containers of vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 16 ounce package of graham crackers
- 6 1/2 oz Nutella
- 2 tbsp Frangelico
Take your pudding mix and combine it with 3 cups of milk. Once you have that mixed well, add Nutella and Frangelico....fold in the Cool Whip. Mix it together until it looks like a little bowl of heaven!
- To assemble icebox cake, line cake pan with a layer of graham cracker (9 cracker per layer) and top with 1/2 cup of pudding. Smooth pudding evenly using an offset spatula. Repeat with another layer of graham cracker and pudding three more times until you have 8 layers in total. The top layer should be Nutella pudding. Level with offset spatula. You may have a bit of pudding leftover. I don’t think you need me to tell you what to do.
- Wrap the pan with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 24 hours. During this time, the moisture from the pudding will soften the graham crackers until they take on a cakey texture. Don’t rush it! If you want very clean neat cuts, I would put it in the freezer for 3 hours until solid.