Sunday, July 24, 2011

MARTHA STEWART PRECIOUS METALS PAINT WARNING

  Yesterday I made a special trip to Home Depot to pick p a new Martha Stewart Paint called Precious Metals in Silver to make a faux tin ceiling in my kitchen.


  After screwing around with it all day, trying different methods, I ended up with a streaky battle ship gray ceiling that looks like a 5 year old fingerpainted it.


Here is pictures of 2 coats applied.


This paint is horribly wrong. I  have tried priming it first,special rollers,nothing works.I wish I would have done some background checking, because I haven't found anyone who likes it yet.


http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/paint/msg041133056688.html?5


Please don't waste your money...also note MS forum page has been down...any connection? I guess even Martha makes mistakes.