5 large eggs
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup frozen spinach, chopped, thawed & drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Coat bottom of an 8 x 11" baking dish with olive oil spray. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef. Drain well.
- Add chopped red bell pepper and chopped spinach to ground beef and mix together.
- Pour ground beef mixture in to baking dish. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to evenly distribute the mixture.
- Sprinkle 1 cup (half a bag) of the shredded cheddar cheese over the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, scramble together 5 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour eggs over beef mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into slices or squares.