Being a housewife takes patience, concentration, and organization. It's easy to become overwhelmed or fatigued.Your family comes home and messes up what you just cleaned.Here are some tips to keep from burning out.Let's be honest: there are times when you're just not feeling it. Don't worry: we're all tempted to fake it sometimes. A little organization, housecleaning, tips, shortcuts and hints to help her save time and we can have that wonderful little Suzy come out in each and every one of us.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
LOW CARB CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Here's how ya do it...
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) soft tofu
- 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee crystals (more if you like mocha)
- 8 to 12 ounces heavy whipping cream, chilled
Using an electric mixer, beat first four ingredients until very smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the cream until just about stiff. Turn the mixer to the lowest setting, blend in the pudding/tofu mixture, and TURN OFF THE MIXER! If you overbeat, you'll get chocolate butter!