Wednesday, March 21, 2012

OUTDOOR CUSHION REDO

I'm so happy I could jump for joy! I found beautiful fabric at Hobby Lobby. It was originally 23.99 a yard ,and marked down to 7.00 a yard ...YIPPEEEEE!!!!


It's the great upholstery kind, nice and thick, and wide. I only had to fold it in half and run a seam up one side and top and bottom.They cut it in 2 perfect length pieces right at the store, so no cutting for me...YIPPPEEEE!!again!


This is what my cushions looked like before..they are in good shape but badly faded.The chair itself is pretty sad too, so I'll just be spray bombing those right away.I found Krylon on clearance at Walmart for 2.00 a can !!




Took me all of 5 minutes to whip these out, and stuff the old cushions in them...Look at them now...I just need to Scotchguard them, and were ready for some Lemonade!!!LOL


           THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!
http://www.facebook.com/SuziHomefaker?ref=tn_tnmn