Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hanging Wedding Cake (CAKEALIER)

This upcoming weekend I will be designing a truly one of a kind wedding cake for my best friend's wedding.This will be hanging from the ceiling at the venue .I call them "cakealiers".Here is the plan...




Here are the beautiful blood red roses tipped in black...sooo pretty!!!




 This is the inside construction of my
Cakealier!


I will be updating the finished product on Monday...see ya then!!

****Update*****




Raspberry swirl with cheesecake mousse filling and dusted in edible glitter!!

Here's some more pictures of the perfect day...








She rocked some beautiful nails  www.nailbox.com



    Beautiful brooch bouquet that I made a month before the wedding, and the florist added some fresh greens last minute. So beautiful, and she can enjoy it for years to come.