Now, I can just open a jar of turkey and have turkey salad, turkey and dumplings, turkey soup, or turkey casserole in just a few minutes.
Ever had beer can chicken? You gotta try it with turkey!!!!
I like the Hot pack-method you can roast, grill or bake meat until about two-thirds done.
- Set your grill to medium/high.
- Add some hickory chips for flavor (optional)
- Place the bird on the grill breast side up.
- Punch some holes in the side of a can of beer, or other beverage, slide it in the bird sideways . The beer can inside keeps the breast meat incredibly moist and juicy.
- Cook for 75-90, checking occasionally for any flare ups.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!