1 lb cooked beef roast or hamburger(broken up into small pieces)
8 ounces wide egg noodles
2 tablespoons butter
2 medium onions, cut into ¼-inch slices
4½ cups mushrooms, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 v beef or vegetable bouillon cube, crumbled
¾ cup water
1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tablespoon fresh chives (optional)
1. In sauce pot, heat water for pasta
2. Meanwhile, in large sauté pan, melt
butter on Medium-High (375°F).
3. Sauté onion for 3-4 minutes until
tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in mushrooms and garlic.
5. Cook for 5 minutes, or until
vegetables are tender, stirring
6. Add flour to mushrooms; continue to
cook to remove raw taste.
7. Deglaze with bouillon and water
8. Bring to simmer and lower
temperature to Medium-Low (175°F);
cook for 10 minutes. Add meat.
9. Cook egg noodles according to
10. Add sour cream and season with
salt and pepper.
11. Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes to
12. Pour sauce over pasta and sprinkle
with parsley or chives.