- 1 can of cream of chicken soup on the bottom
- 1/2 ears of corn around the edge of pan
- Potato slices onions and smoked sausage(optional) between the corn and in the center
- Salt pepper and what ever spices u like
- Cover the inside with boneless pork chops
- Add 1can Campbell's fiesta cheese sauce on top of the pork chops
- Bake 350 degrees turn the pork chops after 1hour
- Should be done within 1/2 to 1 more hour when the pork is done.
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Pigs in the Cornfield
Loves me my cast iron !! This recipe can be done on induction, grill, or bake in the oven. Just really good down home comfort cooking....and easy one pot dinner.