1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup butter (melted)
SWEET POTATO MIXTURE
3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (can use canned to save time, just drain)
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs (well beaten)
1/2 cup butter, melted (1/2 cup)
1. Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture into greased baking dish.
5. Sprinkle top of the sweet potato mixture with the crust mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.