Do you miss that wonderful spring fragrance they give?
Now you can have the scent of them any and every time you shower, bathe or wash your hands.
- 48 ounces Crisco (a 3-pound can)
- 12.7 ounces Sesame Oil
- 8.45 ounces Grapeseed Oil
- 2 ounces Vitamin E oil
- 2 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 2 ounces Bees Wax
- 14 ounces Coconut Oil
- 30 ounces of cold water
- 16 ounces lye crystals
- 2 T. Lilac Essential Oil
- 2 Cups dried Lilac Blossoms(optional)
- Add lye to cold water .Melt first 7 ingredients on low heat till temperature reaches 100 degrees.When lye mixture cools to 100 degrees slowly add to oil mixture.Keep stirring until mixture thickens.
- Trace by hand should be in about 20 minutes. Add your essential oil and lilac blossoms.Pour into molds.Cure about 24-48 hours before un~molding or cutting if making a block.Let stand for 30 days before using or giving as gifts .
This lilac soap is just like a garden full of lilacs in bloom .. food safe glitter and preserved heirloom lilac blossoms add a extra decorative touch.