Saturday, July 2, 2016

Car Seat Re~Do / Makeover




O.K 
So here is the dealeo....I found this incredibly expensive car seat on Craigslist VERY CHEAP....

It was never used because they got 2 at their shower and decided to keep the other one, and did not have a receipt for this one...

Yep...my gain...however this color was not going to work for my little Princess...


ya. you know how I roll...TOTAL REDO!!!
Sorry, no tutorial, as I used fabric from my craft room, and just held it up, cut, then tailored....


I love how this turned out....would I do it again? No...it was a lot of fricking work!

Here it is as I got it....
 The process...taking it all apart and making a make shift pattern....
 Before and After...Yipeeeee
 My fabric choices....
 This is where it gets tricky....
 A little Princess crown...aka Christmas ornament....lol
 Seat....
 All repainted with auto enamel...the clearcoated GLITTER!!!
Almost done....

 DONE!!!!....
Blinged out bottle holder.....
 Ya.....I can't leave nuthin alone....
 I would say she likes it....wouldn't you?
 Awwwwwwwww.......

 Crazy kid....


 And all is well in Princess land....

 Hard to believe this is the same seat????
 I love the sparkly headrest!..it was also stretchy fabric which made it easier to fit...
 Installed in the car next to her brother....