Sunday, July 29, 2018

NOODLES RIDES HER HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE((((funny video}}}}

Our mini long haired Doxie "Noodles" is going to be in a costume contest this weekend at a local Harley Davidson dealership...

She is hoping to win her daddy $150.00 for new Harley clothes...Wish her luck, I will update this post after the contest!!! 



YOU TUBE VIDEO.....







VIDEO BELOW






Hey Ya'll I am all ready for the big costume contest this weekend!!





















                                   VIDEO


UPDATE 8.4.2018


         I WON FIRST PLACE YA'LL !!







Here are some pictures of the festivities!



I got a medal, trophy, a really cool squeak toy, handmade goodie bowl, and a big bag of treats!!!


No race for me today, Mom said it was too hot!


My silly daddy always sticking me on my Harley for paparazzi pictures...


This was non stop all day, everyone wanted my picture!


me and my really cool dad!






some of my competition..
























































Me and Mom on the catwalk!!!