Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR ~Let's go Glamping

Well it is now 2019!!!
Another year behind us, and I am soo looking forward to Spring when Cinderella comes home from her slumber.

For now , I will just dream, and look at her pictures...



























































































































I sometimes swipe out my dinette for a Victorian loveseat...we use vintage tv trays when we eat.


Veronica...my sassy stripper fell of the pole light....lol




This is out pottie chair...there is a porta pottie behind the curtain below..the seat lifts, and the curtains on each side can be pulled for privacy...but let's face it after 20 years of marriage, aint no one cares anymore...


Not even kidding...





Cinderella's hand painted awning...


Tiffany blue...ahhhhhh yes



The boudoir










Who says ya can't paint shoes...these were BRIGHT yellow...

Ya know every time I see a flamingo while camping, I  inconspicuously slip one of these under it...



My adorable little glam daughter Violette Deidrea Anne


Who knew tying strips of tulle on twinkle lights would be so dreamy?

Found this little beauty on the curb, and painted it up for Cinderella's steed

And sometimes we just camp in the back yard, #Staycation
*Photo credits :Colorful Dreams 4 U and Deidrea Anne