Sunday, September 8, 2019

Bling Pink Shabby Chic Fall Decor

SEE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE!!CLICK PICTURE BELOW....





I really do love the fall colors...I have them in my living room and bath, but in my kitchen and dining room...Let there be Pink, Pearls and Velvet!!!
I made these adorable pink velvet pumpkins...and they were sooo easy and cheap...I will be doing a you tube video on how to make them, so check back here ....

Who has velvet sweet corn made with pearls????
I DO!!!

I made these adorable ears of corn from cream velvet and glass pearls..The husks are from real ears of corn curled with a curling iron!!

These pumpkins are just dreamy...pictures do not do them justice...I made the stems from clay..


I added a fun eyeball to the flowers on the back of my chair...I want to see how many people notice...hee hee
 I feel a dinner party coming on....
O,k   so I was just having some fun here for Halloween...I am not into them creepy eyeballs, so I made me some pretty ones with some Sharpies and BIG pearls I got from Joanne fabrics....