Saturday, October 6, 2018

Bling Skull with roses duster outfit









Skull with Roses Ttshirt 5 below link

Vintage Rose Duster..
I have loved this duster all summer, but now I wanted to transition it to a fall look, so I found a t shirt at 5 Below store, but it only came in youth sizes, and I really am not into the sausage casing look when it comes to "the girls", so I just cut it out and glued it to another shirt with fabric adhesive...and while I had the glue out of course I found some jewels and gems to add also...I cannot tell you how many compliments I have been getting on this outfit...I just wear it with my ripped up jeans and  high black boots..

Summer look



Fall look

Bling bling bling

Hah ha ha...it just fit perfect...



 #ThinkOutsideTheBox
#MakeItYourOwn
#DontBeOrdinary
#BeSpectacular